Saturday 29 December 2012

KITA BOLEH JADI BIDAN....!!! TERJUN??




Assalamualaikum.. lama juga tak update blog. hehehe.. mak buzy tau..!! was pretty occupied with routine that unable me to access line. Sorry to my biz and PB commitment. I am back now!!

so, my first among some unsangkarable December 2012 activities is becoming a runner and bidan terjun in a wedding.. hahahaa.. 

AND PLEASE.. Do notice my favourite polka dot ribbon in those pics k..


This is the bride. The flower that she is holding is my new creativity outcome.. hahahaa.. At last my mother's family blood proven to work in progress in me..


Heiii.. this is always my favourite choc.. At last I own the chance to decorate it like a GOLD castle..yet still look like mine.. opss! mine that to give-away.. hhuhuhhuu..



Okay.. this is the most funny thing. I ever..never.. EVER.. imagine that I have the hand for TEPAK SIRIH. still i give my best when people need me and.. I give my alll.. cutie.. huh..!! hahahaa..



.. another one.. I am proud of my unintention creativity.. I made the fruit look like a pick from a castle. 




Some more... the parfume set.


Bunga rampai.. aka.. potpouri gift set..


So.. PLEASE. There are times that we need to not only understand but ACT according to needs. It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required like qouted by Sir Winston Churchill.


For Mission 2013

Let's improvise our self towards our Creator, Family n SELF.

Let's increase our self-esteem and self-value

Let's get a better life-warranty RESULT.


Yours Truly

Call or sms me :
012-6186 031 (Shila Ahmad)
http://shilaahmad.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment